Vida seeks to collaboratively train and plant rural Christ-centered churches with local leaders.
This occurs through partnerships with like-minded individuals and organizations. We seek to equip local leaders with Bible handling skills and resources they need to plant and build stronger Christ-centered churches in their communities.
- Mentor: Vida comes alongside these leaders to support and encourage them along the way.
- Training: Vida places a strong focus on training leaders in Bible teaching and Christ-like character.
- Resources: Vida resources native workers in regions where those they try to reach are hostile to the gospel. At times, this takes the form seed money to help them start or expand their small business and gain trade skills.
- Education: Vida operates a quality English school for young children to adults. This program has helped many boost their confidence in academics and has given them a valuable skill for the future.
- Conferences: Vida hosts many seminars at public venues throughout the year. These events have been held in schools, city halls, and open areas. Topics have included marriage, drug abuse, depression, suicide, and parenting.
Why the Circle of Silence?
Our heart breaks for those who do not have a relationship with Jesus. We believe no one should pass through this life without being given the opportunity to know Christ. We want to bring the ultimate message of hope, but we also consider practical help as a platform for gospel witness in this region where many are hostile to the gospel.
- Less than 1% of the population has a life-giving relationship with Jesus.
- The poverty cycle has grown rampant in this region and we want to give the people employable skills to increase their opportunities
- An unhealthy culture has developed from corruption and drug cartels operating in the area.
Train, mentor, and provide resources for native gospel workers to plant churches and build stronger Christ-centered communities. These men and women come from the same disadvantaged communities they serve and clearly understand the obvious needs of the people. We come alongside these dedicated workers to help them grow their businesses, and plant churches.
- 77 students trained in English
- 150 leaders equipped to reach their neighbors
- 1,060 lives impacted by Vida’s programs.
By God’s grace, in the last five years our team saw three small churches started, 32 new believers baptized, 77 students trained in English, over 150 leaders by the word to reach their neighbors with the Gospel, and more than 1,060 lives impacted through kid’s camps, evangelism and family conferences.
Can you you consider making an impact with us by praying, visiting, or supporting our cause financially?
Vida relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations, and others to help execute and finance its operations. We are there, and you keep us there and operating. Without you, we can’t do what we do. We are always looking for new partners to join the cause and be a part of our team. Consider joining one or more below:
Our desire is to be covered in prayer seven days a week. Would you put us on your prayer list or commit to pray for us one day each week? Join Prayer Team
We love hosting people and we have a bed ready for you. Join us in Mexico any time of the year. We host individuals, couples, and teams of any size! Come visit us yourself and fall in love with the people and towns. Join Serve Team
None of the work we do could be done without our donors. Please consider giving so we can improve and expand our work in the Circle of Silence. Join Give Team
Have you seen yourself working among the less privileged? Are you an entrepreneur who wants to use your skills to create an income-generating project to benefit the less privileged? Does it break your heart that people die daily without Christ? We have a special need for your heart and talents. Make your Impact.